We are so excited that you are interested in one of our homes to rent!
Please take a moment to read all of the information on this page prior to completing your application.
Before you submit the application, please consider the following:
- This application fee is non-refundable.
- You must tour the property you are interested in with a property manager from Lott Management before making a security deposit.
- You must provide a valid form of photo identification.
- You must provide proof of income equal to three times the amount of the rent. We must be able to verify this income.
**We do not check credit**
cannot have any record of court filings (eviction or foreclosure)
within the last 3 years, regardless of the outcome of that court filing.
(You will be automatically denied for this issue)
or anyone planning to live at the home must not have any pending charges or convictions within the last 5 years for charges relating to violence, drugs, or sexual misconduct. We do not rent to registered sex offenders. (This will cause automatic denial)
are processed within 3 days (optimal) to 7 days depending on responses from landlords, employers, and references. We reach out to those necessary parties. If we do not hear back from them within 24-48
hours we will reach out to you to help with this process. We then reach out once more to those parties. After 7 days the application will go into inactive status if you or references do not reply. After 30 days your application expires and you will be required to resubmit an application.
- Homes are rented “as is” unless otherwise noted in writing.
- Occupancy is limited to 2 persons per bedroom.
- No pets are allowed without Management authorization. We require a recent photo of any proposed pet.
- Not all properties are pet friendly. Please ask if you are not sure.
- Our homes are rented on a first qualified, first-served basis. For your application to be considered, a non-refundable application fee is required (payable by credit card online, OR cash or money order in office. Credit cards cannot be taken in office.).
- For more than one tenant over the age of 18 - each adult
tenant must complete their own application and each applicant must pay
the non-refundable application fee, ($35 per applicant online, $55 per
applicant for paper applications)
you are not able to print an application, you may get blank
applications from the office to take, complete, and return later, but
you must pay for them first. We do not give our blank applications
without the application fee.
amount equal to the security deposit (and any pet fees) must be paid
upon approval of this application to prevent the property from being
offered/ rented to someone else. The amount is non-refundable if you decide not to take the home.
payment must begin within 14 days after receipt of the amount equal to
the security deposit, contingent upon availability of the property
unless other arrangements are made. At lease signing, the amount will be
converted to your security deposit and can be fully refunded with a
successfully fulfilled lease.
- Government issued ID will need to be brought to our office at the lease signing
- We reserve the right to deny any application.
Management, LLC offers the property to the public for rental or lease
in compliance with all state and federal housing laws. Lott Management,
LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex,
familial status, handicap, or national origin.
For more FAQ's please click here
>> Access Online Application Here <<
For the printable version, the application fee is $55 non-refundable (per tenant over 18)
>> Download Paper Application Here << (Right Click, Save-As)